Are you looking for an opportunity in an energetic office environment that allows you to utilize your administrative and customer service skills? Ask yourself the following questions to see if the Account Coordinator at R2 Logistics is the right role for you:
Are you an outgoing problem-solver who multitasks effectively and strives for perfection?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented setting?
Would you describe yourself as proactive, persuasive, and disciplined?
The Account Service Representative (ASR) plays a vital role in our operations structure. As a third-party logistics provider (3PL), R2 Logistics provides shipping solutions for manufacturing customers nationwide. ASRs ensure seamless communication from order entry to freight delivery, allowing us to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Data Entry Accurately entering customer orders into the transportation management system
- Tracking Shipments Communicating via phone and email with contracted carriers to record their locations
- Problem Resolution Proactively investigating issues that arise in transit, assessing their impact on delivery times, and working with team members to provide solutions to ensure on-time delivery
- Schedule management Creating pickup and delivery appointments via phone and email; informing team members of any scheduling conflicts
- Assist with additional responsibilities as needed
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Effective and persuasive communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service when faced with a challenge
- Excellent follow-up skills, with a keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask and produce results in a time-sensitive setting
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- 401K with company match
- Competitive compensation
- Full-cycle training (industry & position)
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
About R2 Logistics:
Founded in 2006, R2 Logistics has thrived through the dedication and tenacity of our employees. We have become an industry leader through providing unparalleled customer service, based on a strive to win competitive mentality.
As a third party logistics (3PL) company, we provide our customers access to our network of contracted transportation providers. With no trucks of our own, we contract asset based transportation companies to provide the equipment needed to move hundreds of daily shipments for our customers.