Grow Your Career with Seasons
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is seeking an Admissions Coordinator to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
Preferred Bilingual Spanish
Schedule 5/ 8 hr days… to include every other weekend.
This position contributes to Seasons mission of ‘Honoring Life and Offering Hope’ by providing customer service to potential patients and their families, professional referral sources and Seasons staff to effectively and efficiently coordinate referrals and respond to inquiries around hospice services. This position serves as a member of the Admissions team which builds and maintains provider relationships.
Positions Over Which Supervisory Responsibility is Held: None
1. Associate degree, preferred
2. 1+ year Hospice experience
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Excellent customer service background
6. Demonstrated familiarity with policies of the organization and state(s) and federal regulations pertaining to hospice services
7. Ability to work closely with a wide variety of stakeholders
8. Effective use of problem-solving skills
9. Commitment to Seasons philosophy of care, TRUE HOPE values, vision and mission statements as an exemplary role model for all staff