Looking for a great place to work? University Retirement Community in Davis, CA is hiring for a part-time Activities Coordinator to work in our beautiful community. University Retirement Community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located in Davis, California. Residents enjoy comfortable, carefree lifestyles in private, pet-friendly apartment or cottage homes, where they have the security of knowing a comprehensive continuum of care is available on campus, should their health care needs change.
Schedule: Part time; hours and days may vary, schedule is posted with advanced knowledge.
About this position:
- Assists in the coordination, direction and delivery of wellness and recreation programs to meet specific needs of each and all the residents
- Providing hands-on involvement in programs during the residents’ scheduled times
- Assisting in the supervision of volunteers
- Supporting the Activity Director in exploring opportunities for resident emotional, physical, spiritual, social and intellectual engagement
- Some experience with subject activity preferred.
- Ability to communicate with, and lead residents through an activity.
- 2 years’ experience in assisted living/skilled nursing facility.
- Activity Coordinator Certification, or course completion once hired
– Employee parking lot
– Employee meals
– Use of gym and wellness center
*Pre-employment testing includes drug testing, fingerprint background check, reference checks, TB test and physical examination.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.