Administrative Assistant (FOPR 22-59 Admin Medical Readiness)
The 711th Human Performance Wing (711 HPW), headquartered at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, is the first human-centric warfare wing to consolidate human performance research, education and consultation under a single organization. Established under the Air Force Research Laboratory, the 711 HPW is comprised of the Airman Systems Directorate (RH), the United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) and the Human Systems Integration Directorate (HP). The Wing delivers unparalleled capability to the Air Force through a combination of world class infrastructure and expertise of its diverse workforce of military, civilian and contractor personnel encompassing 75 occupational specialties including science and engineering, occupational health and safety, medical professions, technicians, educators, and business operations and support. Reef Systems is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the 711th Human Performance Wing Medical Support (711 HPW/OM).
- The Contractor must be skilled/proficient in Medical Readiness Decision Support Ultra (MRDSS ULTRA).
- The Contractor must have previous deployment management experience.
- The Contractor must have previous Combat Arms Training Managers Schedulers experience.
- The Contractor must have previous Automated Civil Engineers System experience, which is used for scheduling Chemical Biological Radiological and Nuclear Skills training.
- The Contractor must be able to maintain inventories and stock levels of equipment and gear required for deployers and exercise players.
Contractor employees requiring access to USAF bases, AFRL facilities, and/or access to U.S. Government Information Technology (IT) networks in connection with the work on this contract must be U.S. citizens. For the purpose of base and network access, possession of a permanent resident card (Green Card) does not equate to U.S. citizenship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Contractor shall assist in the preparation, updating and scheduling of readiness in accordance with AFI 10-401, Air Force Operations Planning and Execution, AFI 10-403, Deployment Planning and Execution, AFI 41-106, Medical Readiness Planning and Training, MAJCOM and base supplements, and any other higher headquarters directed training. Data will be maintained and tracked in metric format and updated on a daily basis.
- The Contractor shall assist the 711 HPW/OMD Chief/ROM, by preparing required/directed MAJCOM and base level reports/publications, incorporating the most current Designed Operational Capability (DOC) statement, Mission Capability (MISCAPS) statements, and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP).
- The Contractor shall assist the Chief/ROM in the development of manpower, equipment, training and exercise action in the 711 HPW Pilot Units Type Codes (UTC), in retaining current as well as enhancing operational skills. The Contractor shall update and maintain unit specific response plans and procedures/instructions according to 711 HPW guidelines. The Contractor shall also prepare and maintain personnel readiness folders for all combat service support personnel.
- The Contractor shall assist the Chief/ROM by ensuring personnel are fully trained and equipped, prepared for, and deployed within the AF prescribed time limits, providing required deployment training/briefings, establishing a schedule to implement the time phase force deployment data list and coordinating schedules with the base transportation and logistics office. The Contractor shall assist in the maintenance of the deployment resource roster in accordance with appropriate directives.
- The Contractor shall assist the Chief/ROM in maintaining a program for replacement, improvement, storage of equipment and supplies to ensure constant operational readiness capability. The Contractor shall also accurately inventory, monitor and ensure supplies and equipment serviceability, and shall assist in the development of the equipment needs submission to procure and maintain equipment required to support emergency response operations.
- The Contractor shall assist the Chief/ROM in the preparation of Air and Space Expeditionary Forces (AEF) Reporting Tool, Status of Resources and Training System (SORTS), Defense Readiness Reporting System, and Medical Readiness Decision Support System Unit Level Tracking and Reporting Application (MRDSS-ULTRA). The Contractor shall assist with updates in the MRDSS-ULTRA monthly so it accurately reflects 711 HPW DOC Statement statuses on organizing, equipping, and training to support wartime taskings.
- The Contractor shall assist the Chief/ROM with MRDSS-ULTRA System Administrator duties, and will also provide basic general administrative assistance to Chief/ROM as required. The Contractor shall establish accounts and provide education on system usage to new users.
- The Contractor shall identify themselves as a contractor when answering the phone or email and contractor work areas must be clearly identified. Additionally, the Contractor shall maintain currency in all Privacy Act and HIPAA policies/laws and training. 100% of all unclassified paper products must be shredded or disposed of in an approved shred bin.
The work schedule is normally Monday- Friday, 7:30 AM-4:30 PM; however, there may be times when it is necessary for the contractor to work after duty hours in support of specific tasks. Although schedule may have to be flexible, it will not exceed 40 hours per week.
Dayton, OH 45433. Temporary alternate work locations may be assigned as circumstances dictate by the Government.
Point of Contact for this Opportunity: