Rise. Shine. Work Happy.SO MUCH MORE
4550 North Central Park Blvd. – Denver, Colorado 80238
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest experiences, Drury Hotels Company’s Assistant General Managers support our vision, core values and goals by taking exceptional care of our team members who take exceptional care of our guests.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations Leadership team, you will:
- You will provide expert leadership across all departments of the hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success in their roles.
- You will cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team members with the right attitude for the right position.
- You will lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of the hotel.
- You will role model quality assurance best practices each day with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance visit measurables.
- You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership, delegating and empowering team members.
- You will use good critical thinking skills to successfully handle challenging situations, proactively resolve issues and show dedication to continuous improvement.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.
Drury Hotels strives to offer a competitive compensation at the market median, as well as a comprehensive benefits offering which includes paid time off, and optional medical, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance plans. This role is eligible for a discretionary quarterly “+1 Service“ bonus. Starting hourly pay for this role is
The starting wage may be above this rate, based on relevant experience, skills, and education.
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Learn about and apply to join our family of employees.