A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we’d love for you to join us.
The Finance Team supports and empowers Palantirians through both day-to-day operations and creative problem-solving. As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you are the operational engine behind Palantir’s Accounts Payable Team, a team that enables financial planning and analysis and helps inform business infrastructure. You’ll help maximize efficiency on various vendor payables workflows, including invoicing, contracts and agreements, as well as payments. An ideal candidate holds organization and attention to detail paramount and can drive alignment effectively between the relevant teams, both internal and external to Palantir to get things done.
- Receive, process, and ensure timely payment of our vendor invoices (approximately 200-300/week), while managing competing priorities and adhering to deadlines.
- Optimize processes and workflows for efficiency, including complex integrations within various workflows like contracts, orders, invoices and payments and ability to help with ad hoc operational and analytical projects as they arise.
- Cultivate cross-team collaboration. Calibrate a room of peers and/or stakeholders to achieve alignment around shared objectives. Initiate improvements, where needed, to maximize efficiency.
What We Value
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines with understanding of Accounts Payable and Accounting best practices.
- Ability to utilize complex formulas, pivot tables and other advanced features of Excel; working knowledge of Netsuite, Coupa, Concur or other business spend management platforms
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and composure in high-pressure situations.
- Effective verbal and written communicator who can display discretion and integrity in all interactions.
- We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value candidates who can bring a wide range of perspectives and lived experiences to contribute to our community.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
The starting salary for this position is estimated to be $65,000/year. Total compensation includes approximately $5,000/year of equity compensation in the form of Restricted Stock Units, based on the recent value of the company’s stock at the time of grant. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by candidate’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.