BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
We are seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. In this position you will input approved invoices submitted to the accounts payable department by respective division departments. The accounts payable specialist follows and enforces billing and payment procedures in a manner that is in the best interest of Richmond American Homes’ standard practices.
Other tasks you will work on include but are not limited to:
- Invoice entry for G/L, construction, deferred sales, land acquisition and development, warranty, and design center
- Check / invoice / purchase order matching
- Review invoice batches, review exception reports
- Track preliminary notices, request missing supplier releases, invoice / payment research and problem solving
High volume construction accounts payable experience with computer software based accounting system, knowledge of preliminary lien law. Basic mathematical skills, good verbal and written communications skills, Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Excel and Outlook, ability to prioritize workload, and time management.
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $45,000-$48,000
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-RR1