Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as an Account Manager (Regional Business Consultant) located in the central region of the United States! We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter and creative problem solver who is committed to forming strategic partnerships with our Members (small business owners & entrepreneurs). This position builds relationships, knows and understands the business of each Member in their own region, and works with their members by showing them the value and benefits to the many programs and services we offer. The Regional Business Consultant will work remotely from their home office (located within the central region of the U.S.) and will travel frequently to visit Members in this region.
Our Regional Business Consultant will:
- Form a strategic partnership with each Member in the region and understand the unique benefits and challenges of their businesses. Provide retail, marketing, financial and operation consultation to each Member.
- Advise Members of all services and programs available for their use and explain how each service and program will benefit their business.
- Assimilate new Members to the program and their region, assisting with their opening and providing personalized training on our programs.
- Through ongoing relationships with each Member, collect pertinent information such as sales volume; percent of retail, builder, commercial business; percent of hard and soft surface business; product lines represented; participation in advertising, training, and national programs; and financial or profit and loss statements.
- Support our Company mission statement of developing and establishing meaningful relationships through a culture of mutual trust by communicating regularly with Members and keeping them updated and engaged.
Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail sales or customer service. Flooring industry experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and follow up skills.
- Excellent software skills including Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, and CRM systems.
- Comfort doing web-based research and using common social media channels.
- Ability to learn and absorb new information quickly.
- Flooring industry experience? Brownie points!
- Ability to travel at least once per month; additional travel may also occur including initial training in the Manchester, NH office.
- Currently reside in the central region of the United States.
How we take care of YOU
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members.
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions through development, growth, and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care of, and we support you and your loved ones through life’s various stages and situations.
What’s so special about us?
CCA Global Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and independent business owners by providing them the scale, resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and effective competition in today’s evolving marketplace.