Kaman Industrial Technologies is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager to join our team in Everett, WA. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales of industrial solutions for an industry leader. Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? Do you have professional Industrial sales experience? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Kaman Industrial Technologies, a business unit of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of industrial products and solutions. We are proud to be a one source network for customers in various industries including food and beverage, power generation, and waste management. With over 150 locations across the United States and four million products and services, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that the ability to sustain our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing existing accounts and developing and maintaining successful relationships with customers
- Promoting sales of industrial solutions to new and existing customers
- Handling customer inquiries and recommending strategic solutions
- Developing strategies to meet objectives by understanding the market and identifying opportunities and threats
- Mobilizing the resources of Kaman Industrial Technologies in order to execute company initiatives
Our Account Managers have experience selling industrial solutions such as power transmissions, bearings, electro/mechanical products, and fluid power products.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. HS Diploma or GED required
- 3-4 years inside/outside sales experience in industrial distribution
- Familiarity with distribution industry and fluid power products
- Valid driver’s license required.
Skills/Abilities Essential to the Position:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Action Oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Insight
- Problem Solving
- Team Oriented
- Computer Proficiency
- Ability to work in unstructured environment
- Technical Application
- Time Management
- Communication (writing, speaking, listening)
Knowledge Essential to the Position:
- Planning Methods/Techniques
- Distribution Industry
- Customer Industry and Market
- Products and Service
- CRM knowledge
- Capable of lifting up to 25 lbs.
Benefits and Company Overview
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- 100% tax-free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group is comprised of three business units: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design, and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis, and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 220 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. We recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent. #KDG #KFP #KIT #KAI