Join an award-winning company!
Who are we?
Since 1967, Toll Brothers has been building luxury homes and communities in the best locations in the U.S. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 company operating in over 50 markets across more than 20 states. We’re the country’s premier luxury builder with the widest range of products in the industry, including traditional single-family homes, active adult, hi-rise condos, apartment rentals, urban redevelopment, and student housing.
From the homes we build to the talent we recruit, we know that to be the best, we have to work with the best. Toll Brothers is a place where diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and where employees of all backgrounds are treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We believe every employee should feel safe to be their true and authentic self at work. Our employees are our family, and we strive to uphold the values that our founders instilled in us, creating an exceptional place to work that is inclusive to all.
Toll Brothers, America’s Luxury Home Builder, has an immediate opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join our fast-paced and exciting accounting team in our divisional office in Folsom, California.
Some responsibilities include:
- Review Accounts Payable edits/invoices/Buildpro exception reports on a weekly basis
- Review Overbudget Reports weekly
- Record weekly Journal Entries
- Assist with real estate taxes
- Assist with quarterly close and projections
- Assist with audit requests
- Assist with special projects/analysis
- Record monthly settlement entries
- Review and maintain leases and payments for all divisions
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to join one of the nation’s most respected Fortune 500 companies!
- One to three years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deadline-oriented, highly organized self-starter/motivator
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with J.D. Edwards or EnterpriseOne is a plus
- Construction background is a plus
- An associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, discounted stock purchase, discounts on mortgages, homes, appliances, and much more!
Come see why Toll Brothers has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Toll Brothers is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. Toll Brothers will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.