Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
Hobart Service is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their team at their Minneapolis, MN location.
Based position under the direction of the Branch Manager. The selected candidate will be able to perform a variety of duties with a focus on Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Dispatching, invoicing, maintain various files and other functions as needed. The incumbent will be able to prepare and/or maintain Excel and Word documents for correspondence, forms, orders, etc. The individual must be able to display professionalism and use tact on the telephone when talking to customers and other employees. Individual must be cross trained in all office administration functions. The candidate will perform various other clerical functions as necessary.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Accredited High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in in office administration functions.
- Ability to learn new technology
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Must be an organized, detail oriented individual, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Lifting 25- 40 lbs with or without assistance
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
- OT as required
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.