Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
To provide the appropriate billings and back up data of the Hotel’s functions booked by the Banquet and Sales Departments. Handling of account(s) through settlement and guest satisfaction.
- Daily handling and resolution of check out with balance accounts.
- Maintain neat and organized billing files for completed customer service work.
- Ensure that all billings go out with supporting backup for all charges.
- Audit all banquet charges as well as miscellaneous charges that are posted to master accounts for accuracy.
- Read and understand signed contracts for assigned groups and ensure payment method is set up 10 business days prior to when the contracted group or event arrives.
- Audit city ledger edit for correct information, proper billing address and phone number, complete backup, and correct city ledger number to run statements on a daily basis.
- Maintain billing notes for all billings, indicating the name, account number, payment status and date billed.
- Daily account receivable transfer via computer to corporate accounting.
- Handle all customer inquiries in a timely, efficient manner.
- Handle correspondence and communication to customers, corporate office, as well as our owners regarding billing matters.
- Ensure that all major accounts have received a follow-up call 10 days after the bills have been mailed, and continue to follow-up with 30, 45 and 60 day correspondence if necessary.
- Attend all pre-con meetings for special billing instructions.
- Maintain open communication with all departments.
- Minimum of 1 consecutive year accounting experience within past three years. Hotel accounting experience is strongly preferred. Accounts receivable experience is also strong preferred, although accounts payable, or other accounting administrative experience, including FOH hotel operations will be considered as well.
- College degree or formal accounting education preferred.
- Previous experience in high customer contact environment; with previous experience answering customer questions and handling customer concerns.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department
- Ability to compute accurate mathematical calculations
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions with strong problem solving skills
- Developed computer proficiencies, particularly with Microsoft Office, with ability to operate printer, photocopier and telephone.
- Maintain professional appearance offering a positive experience to all guests.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- The ability to meet scheduling demands to include Monday-Friday office hours and weekends as needed.
- The ability to sit and use a computer/phone for long periods of time.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
End of Job Description