At Stream Realty, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate. More information on the firm is available on the About Stream page.
The Assistant Property Manager will provide first-class property management services and assist the Property Manager in overseeing a portfolio of properties. Day to day responsibilities include assisting the property manager with financial and operational management, customer service, vendor management, and enhancing tenant relations.
- Work with the Property Manager to resolve property management issues.
- Work closely with and supervise Vendors to ensure compliance with service contracts.
- Recommend and/or generate vendor contracts as appropriate.
- Assist the Property Manager with the preparation of operating and capital budgets as well as operating expense reconciliations.
- Assemble, review and assist the Property Manager in the implementation of the approved operating and capital budgets.
- Assist the Property Manager as appropriate in coordinating insurance procurement, electricity procurement and real estate tax review processes for properties.
- Conduct routine property inspections to prevent/identify problems and exposures.
- Ensure adherence to owners’ policies and procedures, as well as compliance with codes, regulations and governmental agency directives.
- Assure optimal functioning of building life safety and security systems.
- Follow established AR/AP guidelines including contacting tenants to follow-up on payment status and assisting property manager in lock-outs as necessary.
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of accounts payables.
- Answer telephone as required.
- Receive work order requests and coordinate with the building technician or vendor as appropriate.
- Schedule building activity including move-ins/move-outs and verify insurance.
- Collaborates with Property Manager to maintain personal contact with owners.
- Assist Property Manager in the preparation of monthly reports according to owner’s needs.
- Ensure compliance with management agreements.
- Work with the Property Manager to facilitate property management, accounting, marketing and construction needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-3 years’ experience in commercial property industry
- Yardi and MRI property management software experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.