As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of search engine optimization by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance. BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture.
BrightEdge is seeking a driven Account Executive (AE) to join our office in Foster City. This opportunity is for sales professionals who want to establish and advance their career in the competitive, high-reward tech industry. You will take the lead in performing demos of the BrightEdge SaaS platform with VPs, CMOs, and other C-level executives.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are a quick learner, are agile and adaptable, driven to “win all the way,” and are ready to take the next step in your sales career, then we would love to have you at BrightEdge!
- Run web-based demonstrations of the BrightEdge SaaS platform to close new business logos
- Deliver Demos Effectively: Quarterback and solution-sell a high volume of demos
- Operate on monthly goals/customer based activities and meet a monthly sales quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Accurately log sales activity in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Adopt a proven sales technique
What it Takes to be Successful
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- At least one year of closing experience in a SaaS environment is required
- Lead generation experience strongly preferred
- Must have experience in a quota carrying position (MRR Preferred)
- SFDC experience strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Weekly, monthly and yearly SPIFFS
- Recognition for your accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Ongoing Sales Success Training
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Complete health and retirement package—Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance / 401K
- Team networking and Social Events
- Friday Company Lunches; Thursday Food Trucks
- Stocked kitchens with free snacks and drinks
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of our product is supported by what we believe to be our most valuable assets: our people. Our employees are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation. Come join us and help us share the future of SEO.