- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred