ACCOUNT MANAGER- WORK FROM HOME / REMOTE
Want to make a BIG impact in peoples lives by helping people reach their career goals?
As an Account Manager, youll be supporting healthcare professionals in a dynamic role where youll have the opportunity to grow your skills and make meaningful contributions every single day.
WHO WE ARE
At Pharmacy Career Coach, wehave helped hundreds ofclientssuccessfully navigate the job marketland their dream jobs.
WHAT YOULL DO
You will support our clients by helping to ensure that they have an exceptional experience and outcome in our career development and coaching program.
- Communicate directly with Pharmacy Career Coach Team members and customers to properly scope engagements, plan and execute on service deliverables.
- Provide phone, email, video chat support; working closely with clients and with internal teams to efficiently resolve any issues that may come up.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose reported problems and work to understand and correct problems or discover educational opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with your colleagues and with clients, communicating in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
- Provide an uncomplicated and seamless customer experience by collaborating cross-functionally on customer focused initiatives.
- Coordinate with team member schedules to meet customer deadlines and service expectations.
KNOWLEDGE/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You have at least one year of experience in customer service, customer-facing roles.
- Bachelor Preferred, but not required
- Practical knowledge of the healthcare or career coaching industry a plus.
- Excellent written communication and can relay information clearly, concisely and thoughtfully.
- You have a charismatic phone presence
- You are an entrusted problem-solver, a skilled prioritizer and take ownership in the work that you do.
- You know your audience and have the ability effectively communicate resolutions with both non-technical and technical customers.
- You have a natural ability to work through technical difficulties, determine the root issue, and provide resolution beyond the issue or question proposed.
- You are able to take complex topics and make these easily digestible.
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Google Sheets and highly PC proficient.
- You are able to work 24-40 hours per week (flexible hours)
Interested? Please apply with your resume and cover letter.