- Will be required to perform electro-mechanical assembly of small parts, requiring assembly verification under a microscope.
- Familiar with the use of test equipment and measuring devices.
- Experienced in the use of epoxies, chemicals and PPE.
- Will be trained on Laser tools for bonding and welding
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years hands on experience working in high technology industries with relevant job experience
Will be required to use MS Excel for all wip tracking
- All our measurements and wip tracking is done on MS Excel
Must be dependable and flexible with their working
- Training may require some odd hours
Strong ability to read, write and understand English
- All training material, specs and procedure is in English