We’re Insurance Office of America, one of the nation’s largest privately held agencies. IOA was founded in 1988 with the idea that professional client service provided by knowledgeable, caring, and passionate people makes for a winning combination. Whether working at our home office in suburban Orlando, Florida, one of our branch offices across the US and London, or with one of our subsidiary companies, the continued growth of our nearly 1,000 employees is a testament to our belief that great things start with great people!
At IOA, we’re driven by our mission and core values. We work hard, but we have fun too. Workplace ideals like leading by serving, work/family life balance, and giving back to our community aren’t just clichés here – they’re a part of who we are. We believe in helping people grow, develop and achieve their professional goals, so when you join the IOA team you truly become a partner in our shared success.
This position would work in conjunction with an Account Executive (AE) or Producer, following established industry and company guidelines, to manage an assigned book of business; increase account retention and new business support; and meeting all performance requirements regarding production, quality, and ensuring that no liability associated with errors and omissions occur. Responsible for strategic coordination and execution of day-to-day administrative and customer service activities for assigned accounts, and capable of resolving complex customer service problems, showing the ability for critical thinking and thought process in taking the next step in the best interest of the client, carrier partner and IOA.
Commercial Lines Account Manager essential functions include:
- Management and execution of a variety of customer service, account management, risk management and value-added service including but not limited to: account activity; policy administration and insurance placement; billing activity; claims administration; coverage/loss analysis; contract review for insurability; review policy forms and endorsements; review audits; identify errors and facilitate corrective actions; Certificates of Insurance; Evidences of Property; and Cancellation/Reinstatements
- Manages new business and policy renewal process independently, or in conjunction with Producer
- Delivers excellent service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional communication, and responding quickly to service requests
- Lives and champions IOA core values at all times, demonstrating the highest level of personal character, integrity, and servant leadership
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of commercial lines of Account Management experience; or 5+ years of related experience in the insurance industry
- All required active licensing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
Great Reasons to Work at IOA include:
- Competitive salaries and bonus earning potential
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time
- 401K with an employer match
- Participation in our employee stock plan
- Opportunities for professional growth and career progression
- A culture that emphasizes respect for every individual
- Company commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- Teammates who share your drive for excellence
- Knowing every day you are helping our clients protect their families and businesses
If you’re ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Commercial Lines Account Manager role will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
IOA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and has been recognized as a great place to work by Business Insurance magazine, Florida Trend, and the Orlando Sentinel.