Behavioral Health Works, Inc. (BHW) is looking for caring, compassionate, and high-energy individuals who want a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of those affected by Autism.
Join an incredible team of professionals who love what they do, support each other and are defining quality ABA treatment.
We believe in an individualized, collaborative, and family-centered treatment plan to achieve long-lasting outcomes for children with autism.
BHW is committed to providing effective and quality care to our families by following our core Clinical Values
What benefits does BHW offer?
- $500 -$1000 sign on bonus for all new employees!
- Paid initial training and ongoing training to support your skill development
- Opportunities for pay increases during the first few months of employment and annually thereafter
- Paid ongoing monthly trainings
- Career pathway
- We help you become a Registered Behavior Technician
- Annual reviews
- Tuition Reduction for Partnered Universities: All BHW employees are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted tuition with all of our affiliated universities. Partners include: National University, California Southern University, Vanguard University, Capella University and Purdue Global
- Flexible schedule with shifts from 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tablets provided
- Health: All full time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for medical,dental, vision coverage
Provide one-on-one ABA techniques to individuals diagnosed with Autism and related disorders. All Therapist at BHW are responsible for the following:
- Implementing Behavior Intervention Plans created by a Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Clinical Supervisors
- Teaching their clients communication, social and daily living skills
- Motivating their clients and helping them reach their highest potential
- Record data on goals and progress during each session
- Enrolled in undergraduate program in psychology, education, or related field with 2 years experience with children with autism or developmental disabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, education, or related field with 1 year experience with children with autism or developmental disabilities
- Covid-19 vaccination
- Energetic people with a passion to help children and families overcome large obstacles
- A drive to be part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization.
(Autism, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Entry Level, Disabilities, Therapy, Intervention, Kids, Children, Modification, Healthcare, Education, Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development, Liberal Studies, BCBA, Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, MFT)