About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa:
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, provides an amazing work environment with refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. As a member of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls water park.
As an Activities Coordinator, you will:
- Conduct adult and children’s activities.
- Set up activities prior to activity start time. Clean up activities immediately upon conclusion.
- Conduct and actively participate in arts and crafts with the adults and children, assisting and being energetic.
- Conduct and actively participate in water games (in the pool), such as water volleyball, and other pool activities
- Ensure guests safety during activities.
- Responsible for enforcing safety rules and procedures with guests.
- Keep inventory of guest participation, equipment, and guest interactions daily.
- Update activities board with materials and fliers. Keep the activities board neat and up to date.
- Be creative and suggest new ideas and games for wacky water games and other fun activities.
- Possess very good customer service skills and good judgment.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current Drivers license, CPR, First aid, Driver Safety certificate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety of our team members. Team members are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Some exemptions may apply. Must provide proof of being fully or partially vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment