Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC, an American Foods Group Company, has an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk (Cattle) at our Acme Street plant in Green Bay, WI.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As our Accounts Payable Clerk (Cattle), you will:
- Organize scale tickets for backup.
- Assist in entering the receipt of the cattle into the system (AS400) with accuracy.
- Work with barn and cattle payable personnel to solve issues.
- Enter buys into system, match to harvest lots and issue checks for cattle.
- Set up new vendors, check for liens, all necessary documents.
- Check for liens and update vendor files of existing vendors.
- Reconcile variances in cattle costs.
- Assist in all areas of the cattle payable department.
- Assist with Accounts Payable as needed.
- Note: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Diploma/GED required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Excel & ten-key calculator.
- Prior cattle experience helpful.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as a team in a fast-paced office environment with minimal direction.
- Must be dependable & have good attendance.
- Must be able to read, write & speak English.
Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC (Acme Street) an American Foods Group company is a privately held beef harvest facility located in Green Bay, WI. This facility employs over 1,000 employees and and harvests on average 3 million pounds of beef per day. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done.
What we offer:
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health and Wellness Clinic, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, 401k, Short Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer Assisted Home Purchase Program, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
Check Out the Green Bay, WI Area!
Improve your quality of life by residing in Green Bay, Wisconsin, a stunning Wisconsin city on the bay of Lake Michigan. Green Bay is known around the world for contributions to industry and agriculture, the smallest city to host a National Football League team known as the Green Bay Packers, and the area boasts a progressive atmosphere from industrial parks to shopping districts.
The area also offers:
- Arts and culture including exceptional performing arts facilities, museums and visual art galleries
- Family fun such as the NEW Zoo, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Bay Beach Amusement Park
- Tours of the finest wineries & breweries, the Packers Hall of Fame, and more
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Green Bay Dressed Beef, LLC in Green Bay, Wisconsin!