WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Are you an experienced Chef who inspires others, has a passion for serving others and a knowledge of food service, and is dedicated to excellence in customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living facility with an exciting opening for an Assistant Director of Dining Services / Assistant Chef.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Assistant Director of Dining & Culinary Services:
- Assisting the Director of Dining services in leading quality dining programs that will enhance the meal experience at our health care campus
- Ensuring that the dining programs at our health care campuses meet federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring that the food service operation is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
- We are seeking candidates with Chef experience in fine dining establishments. Experience in a long term care and knowledge of the regulations governing long term care facilities is also highly preferred.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Associates or higher degree in food service management or in hospitality in the course study that includes food service or restaurant management from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Certified Dietary Manager or,
- Certified Food Service Manager or,
- Similar national certification for food service management and safety from a national certifying body.
- In states that have established standards for food service, meets State requirements for food service manager or dietary managers.
- Serve Safe Certified.
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ supervisory experience in culinary food preparation or kitchen environment. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Aspen Place Health Campus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Meghan (812) 308-3779
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy – It’s Where You Belong