Are you someone who likes to drive existing cusomer engagements to increase profitable sales of products and services? Do you enjoy developing new relationships between you and clients? If so, we want to talk to you! Come join Bossard North America as an Account Manager!
This is a full-time position with exceptional health benefits, flexibility, a supportive work culture, and opportunities for promotion to grow your career!
Bossard is more than just a business – The goal is to create a climate of action and change for our employees; we want them to be empowered to be successful and we appreciate their commitment to achieving desired results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic plans to manage profitable sales growth at assigned Market Manager.
- Manage the sales strategy & progress in Bossard’s CRM system.
- Work to achieve the territory and customer corporate revenue and profitability goals.
- Identify, build, & manage our customer relationships at the Executive level.
- Able to win (close) at the management level.
- Manage profitability of each customer including; margins, AR, inventory.
- Working with management and peers developing strategic market segments.
- Responsible for the development of targeted potential new business.
- Team leader for driving the success of assigned accounts.
- Quotations, Quality, Engineering, and Customer Relationships.
- Power point presentations to customers and internal teams.
- Negotiate customer specific service programs and contracts.
- Continually learn new products and technologies.
- Keep abreast of competition and market conditions.
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional Benefits Provided:
- Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
If you are interested in this role, apply & text “Bossard – Account Manager” plus your name to 720-734-6614. Our team will be in touch ASAP to help determine whether this could be the right fit for you!