Aerotek has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Associate at the corporate office in Hanover, MD.
Responsible for the timely and accurate payment of invoices, PCard transactions, and expense reports. The payments processed will be audited and held accountable to the company spending policies by the associate. All spending and invoicing questions will be directed to the Regional Payables Associate and should be answered timely. A qualified candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be action oriented.
· Audit and process vendor invoices for payment
· Monitor and verify adherence to company spending policies
· Make proper determination and application of expenses to appropriate G/L accounts
· Provide customer service support to vendors regarding payment inquires
· Research past due invoice balances and reconcile issues with approver
· Respond to field/corporate office inquiries regarding invoice payment and spending issues
· Interact with operating company management regarding office spending
· Scan processed invoices on a weekly basis
· Process internal expense reports
· Ad-hoc requests and stretch assignments as needed
· AA degree or 3 yr. related business experience
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills
· Detail oriented
· Solid customer service skills
· Be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
· Must be flexible and have the ability to work independently
· Working knowledge of MS Office products (excel & word)
· Minimum 10-key speed and level of accuracy
· PeopleSoft experience a plus
· Proficiency in excel a plus
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.