Are you a deal junkie with a CAN DO attitude? Do you thrive in a fast paced high energy environment! GREAT – Wedgewood is looking for you!
Do you have DRIVE? Experience is less important. Wedgewood will give you the tools to succeed and your compensation is directly linked to your success. Earnings are uncapped! We hope you make a million dollars in your first year!
Are you PASSIONATE for real estate investing? We can offer you an unrivaled opportunity to learn and work alongside industry PROs!
Do you have TENACITY? One of the best ways to close a deal is don’t take no for an answer! No is a conditional YES!
Are you CREATIVE? Often we encounter untraditional selling situations and need to think outside the box to close them.
Are you a self starter w/ MOTIVATION to earn! You will create your own flexible schedule that works for you.
Do you have strong PEOPLE SKILLS? This is a sales role. The more you can connect with others, the more successful you will be.
Heavy experience in high volume sales and or real estate sales. Licensed preferred but not necessary. We will license the right person for the role.
Why you should apply:Wedgewood offers our team members a competitive compensation, 401K, and traditional benefits like medical, dental, and vision. We also have many additional perks:
- FINANCIAL HEALTH – UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
- INVEST WITH US –With Wedgewood’s In-house Investment Programs, you get to participate in the growth and profitability of the company through our in-house investment programs. We also offer homeownership & loan programs.
- STUDENT LOAN PAYDOWN –Wedgewood recognizes the importance of quality education so we have partnered up with Gradifi to assist you with your student loans.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE – This is a great place to contribute to the community! Through our volunteer service, sustainable initiatives, charitable giving, and work with local universities, Wedgewood provides opportunities throughout the year for its employees to give back to the community for the greater good.
- WORK HARD – PLAY HARD – You can expect to get invited to various company sponsored events throughout the course of the year. Past events have included sporting events, happy hour, parking lot BBQs, bowling and bocce ball tournaments, office theme parties, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO –
The Acquisitions Manager will collaborate with a team of associates and analysts working to acquire residential real estate through various channels. The Acquisition Manger will coordinate with field operations to provide accurate property and rehab valuations to the Regional Director and VP of Investments.
APPLY TODAY, Let’s start your future with Wedgewood!