About the role:
You have post-sale experience. You have a strong grasp of managing client relationships, interpreting their performance metrics, and coming up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You are a people-person. Interacting with others all day long is your dream job.
You are a negotiator, and you always look for ways to build deeper partnerships.
You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness and wellness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners
As an Account Manager, you help our studios succeed. You will work directly with business owners and managers in our emerging markets and networks to make sure these partners see incredible value in their relationship with ClassPass.
- Be an expert on all verticals and offerings in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Monitor and identify pockets of opportunity of supply health across your book of business with a heavy focus on inventory management
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in account management, business development, sales, or similar role
- Proven track record of successful sales experience
- A solution-selling mindset with a passion for post-sale client relationships, negotiations, and support
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.