MKTG is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles via sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement and sponsorship marketing. MKTG’s mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, Diageo, Nike, FedEx, P&G and AT&T.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
The Account Executive/Market Associate is focused on the daily management of nightlife and retail consumer engagement programs in market. Attention to detail is fundamental, and the implementation of controls, process, policy, and compliance is essential. This position supports all aspects of activity in market and reports to the Market Manager. The person in this role must be comfortable working with the marketing and promotions of wine and spirits products.
- Responsible for recruiting and managing top quality Educators and Influencers for event execution in market
- Train staff on brands, programs, consumer engagement, and execution excellence
- Manage staff pools to ensure core teams support the volume and business needs
- Manage point-of-sale coordination and warehouse management for all local event activity
- Ensure proper coordination, kitting, and utilization of POS
- Enter, maintain, and review event data in all relevant activation platforms
- Ensure all event reporting is entered accurately and timely into the online database
- Mange staff payroll and expense processes as well as personal Travel and Entertainment expenses
- Knowledge and firm understanding of local state alcohol laws and regulations relative to state sampling laws and promotional activity
- For quality control purposes, attend, monitor and evaluate events. Make recommendations to improve quality of events
- 3-5 years in field / promotional marketing
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Promotional experience in Wine and Spirits is preferred
- Able to effectively source candidates to ensure a match to the position/organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company“) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.