When it comes to taking care of our clients, “on it” is our only speed at Lessonly. As an Account Specialist, you will ensure our clients succeed in their learning and training initiatives by providing strategic and tactical support to Lessonly program owners.
We are adding people to our team who are attracted to a fast-growing software company, a rich employee culture, and want to grow their career and have a blast doing it. Lessonly prioritizes our customers’ success, our company’s growth and employee happiness!
- Guiding new customers to a successful implementation and adoption of Lessonly
- Maintaining relationships with key champions and decision makers throughout the organization
- Helping customers achieve their desired business objectives
- Developing relationships within accounts to generate internal referrals for expansion across the organization
- 1+ years experience with managing customers (preferably with a B2B software company)
- Ability to understand customer challenges and proactively provide solutions that help guide them to success
- Relationally focused to be able to develop and maintain strong connections with your customer’s champions
- Growth mindset for seeking and developing ways to expand a relationship with your customer
- Ability to quickly discover challenges and provide solutions to customers
- Strong organizational skills
What You’ll Get with this Opportunity:
- Being part of a company dedicated to customer success and winning in a fun environment (check us out on a few of our social media channels to see how we have fun!)
- Working with people who challenge each other, care about you and support your efforts
- Interaction and support from High Alpha Capital and OpenView Venture Capital, two world-class venture firms that back Lessonly