At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with customers as you offer them T-Mobiles unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! We’re looking for goal-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and ignite your true potential.
The Account Executive, Business Sales role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic territory. Responsible for selling products and services to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking, and generating leads and referrals. Will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions regarding price plans, data, and other improved services, handsets, and accessories to mediate discussions and close business deals.
TMobile for Business
IN050-IN-Indianapolis Office Sprint
8900 Ketystone Crossing
Yes, Daily/Local Travel
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
- Interact directly with leadership to develop sophisticated skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities and attend sales meetings.
- Devising innovative and effective sales approaches, solutions, and proposals.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Because this position requires local travel you need valid license, a clean driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field or sales experience preferred
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience within a commissioned environment is vital
- If you’ve got experience delivering and following up on proposals and pricing quotes, you’re someone we want to talk to
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal Communication Skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering outstanding customer service and attention to detail
- Your able to work well in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Effective negotiators and closers wanted
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
This is the opportunity to do something special and join a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldnt do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isnt it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated“ as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
T-Mobile U.S. Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is Americas supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. T-Mobiles customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint. For more information please visit: http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriouslyby choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.