Account Specialist Job Description
The Account Specialist sells to existing customers in core (mid potential) and pursues new opportunities passed by the lead generation team. The Account Specialist will be responsible to contact potential customers, handle the needs of existing customers, and close sales. Understanding of the Apparatus Repair/Transformer market and associated materials.
Account Specialist Objectives
- Provide a positive customer experience through promotion of services and products as an EIS brand ambassador.
- Facilitate fabrication and sales activities such as contacting customers, creating price quotes, and accepting and processing new orders.
- Foster and maintain relationships with Core (High) segment
- Manage accounts in a structured inside sales environment and engage with customers throughout the sales process
- Pursue leads from the sales pipeline and marketing campaigns and EIS value propositions and opportunities as a solutions provider
- Contribute to lead generation initiatives to qualify leads and prospects as a solutions provider
- Promote new products & campaigns supported by product management and digital marketing
- Develop strong relationships with core vendors and leverage them as part of the solution presentation (& possibly lead generation)
- Collaborate with operations and fabrication teams to assist with sales processes and customer service needs
- Provide weekly/monthly sales and gross profit forecast updates to leadership teams
- Utilize SAP data to target sales opportunities and track sales, gross profit, revenue goal and order backlogs
- Manage CRM data and pipeline tracker to facilitate follow-ups, track progress, and close opportunities
- Collaborate with Inside End Market Specialist as required to serve customers by utilizing their industry and product expertise
Account Specialist Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within sales/business.
- Motor Repair background a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field required
- At least 1 year of previous key accounts experience
- General mathematic and problem-solving skills
- Must maintain a positive attitude and mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
Account Specialist Preferred Experience/Skills
- Previous industrial sales/distribution experience
- Knowledge of the electrical apparatus repair Industry and/or transformer manufacturing or repair background