Fortegra Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Data entry of invoices for payment
- Process backup reports after data entry
- Occasionally prepare vendor checks for mailing
- Maintain/update vendor files
- Bank and account recons and accruals as necessary
- Manage pre-paid schedule and create journal vouchers
- Create and upload journal vouchers into Oracle
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Oracle experience (R12 Preferred)
- Accrual and Reconciliation experience
- Journal Entry experience
- 10Key Data Entry
- Some college level coursework preferred
Full benefit package including medical, dental, life, company paid short/long term disability, 401(k), tuition assistance and more.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/Fortegra
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.