SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Who you are
- Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. They partner strategically with new and current customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments. As an Account Executive, your role is pivotal to developing customer relationships and you are motivated by solving customer problems. You are driven by sales, helping to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll do
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly target
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- Perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding, supporting the development of long-term, successful customer relationships
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team
What you’ll need
- 4 -6 years of professional B2B selling experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain rapport
- Ability to listen, find customer pain and to identify opportunitiesComfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have
- Experience of selling a SaaS product
What we offer
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas 2020
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7.
- Have lunch on us! We provide two catered lunches per week plus groceries for breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you energized for the day.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Get fit with the team during our workout classes every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, plus a discounted gym membership to Planet Fitness.
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our women’s and diversity groups.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Paddy, Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues. We also provide optional pet insurance!
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for daily competitions.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Last year it was in Wellington, New Zealand
Where are we
We’ve just moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It’s also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify