Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Established in 1985 by Mitchell Morgan, Morgan Properties is a national real estate investment and management company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Morgan Properties and its affiliates currently own and manage a multifamily portfolio comprised of over 350 apartment communities and over 90,000 units located in 20 states. The Company is the nation’s largest private multifamily owner, with over 2,500 employees. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every person is valued. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
The Asset Management Associate will be responsible for preparing lender and partner reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis in order to ensure compliance with our financing and partnership agreements. Also responsible for preparation of financial variance analytics to support the monthly and quarterly internal reporting process.
- Monitor financial reporting matrix to ensure that all lender and partner reporting deadlines are met.
- Research and respond to partner and lender questions on the quarterly financial results.
- Review loan and partnership documents for new acquisitions/refinances and document financial reporting requirements.
- Prepare monthly reporting package detailing financial results by portfolio, regional and Area VP.
- Budget and prior year variance reports
- Payroll overtime report
- Temporary help analysis
- Bad debt reports
- Cash flow statement summary by CSA and AVP
- Key performance indicator scorecard
- Monthly construction management fee calculation and payment processing.
- Construction draws for properties with rehabilitation projects and lender-mandated immediate needs.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly internal financial reporting package for senior management.
- Prepare and post job cost reclasses.
- Collaborate with colleagues in financial operations to obtain data and explain variances; report variances to management on a monthly basis.
- Works on special projects and acquisition due diligence as requested.
- Year end capital accrual analysis.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and one to two year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Multi-family experience preferred.
- Asset Management preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced excel skills.
- Must be goal oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical mindset required.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.