PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $3 Billion in 2021. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
PowerPay is in search of financial operations interns to assist in the daily accounting operations of the financial operations team, including the funding, underwriting, and auditing subdivisions. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with members of the finance and management teams, engage in the funding process, and create reports for contractors and upper-level management.
- Undergo training to understand the daily procedures
- Collaborate with members of the FinOps team and supply them with data to help
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Navigate large Google Sheets and Excel spreadsheets to compile analytical reports
- Rising junior or senior at an accredited college, or university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well as part of a team
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Knowledge of Excel
Benefits of working with PowerPay
- Team-centric company culture
- Growth Opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.