Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Perform all assigned formulation and analytical chemistry techniques with minimal supervision after training period.
- Demonstrate a strong desire and ability to learn scientific principals and their cause and effect on scientific outcomes.
- Review other scientist’s protocols, reports, specifications and test methods and take responsibility to efficiently learn to present on interpretation.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience working on projects from analytical/formulation/process development from lab scale to exhibit manufacture.
- Experience formulating and analyzing parenteral formulations
- Experience in lab scale process of parenteral drug product formulation and scale-up of formulations through pilot scale
- Experience in technology transfer
- Ability to perform standard analyses including HPLC, Particulate Matter, Water Determination using Karl Fisher.
- Ability to learn analytical method development and validation.
- Experience working with Electronic Laboratory Notebooks is a plus
- Ability to uphold routine practice of and compliance with quality standards
- Experience in solving difficult problems
- BS in in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field and a minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lake Forest, IL are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.