We are seeing an Industrial Assembler for our Lakeland shop. This is an opportunity to join a global manufacturer of pumps, valves and seals with excellent opportunity for career growth.
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k) and many other excellent benefits.
The Assembler will be responsible for accurate assembly of vertical turbine pumps using various tooling that includes drill presses. In addition, this position will support general shop functions including shipping, receiving, and shop maintenance in a warehouse environment.
Required experience and skills include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year prior manufacturing experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with little supervisor
- Work in a team environment
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to operate a fork lift