Provides customer contact support for various client business processes or business segments associated with client telecommunication products and services.
- Maintain attentive and prompt customer service relations with client and client customer’s
- Documents all customer contact activity in various client systems in a concise and accurate manner
- Cope with high-stress environment caused by speaking with emotional callers
- May be required to provide payment options for client customers
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
No experience necessary; prefer 6 months of related experience
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Speak articulately and clearly
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Must be able to work in a cooperative and professional manner with team members and colleagues
- Must be able to take and comply with directions from supervisor and any member of management
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to send some basic contact information to our recruiters.