Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You’ll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you’ll work with fun people at a $22 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This role will be located at the following address:
11 Northway LN N
Latham, NY 12110
This position pays $15 / hour. It is part time, working 15-20 hours per week. The internship is intended for November, December and January. We will discuss dates of the internship during the interview process.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, and for more information on our Complete Clean Pledge, please click here.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting OR Finance
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Experience in accounting, accounts payable/receivable or bookkeeping preferred
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work 15-20 hours per week.