Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
Podium is changing the way local business gets done. Our suite of messaging and payments tools are giving real-world businesses everywhere the ability to compete in a world of on-demand everything. And you’ve caught us at the perfect time: we’ve had some serious growth and success, we’re still pre-IPO, and we’re poised to make some serious noise as a brand.
We’re looking for an Art Director to join our talented in-house brand team. You will have your hands deep in the Podium brand, shaping the visual story of an underserved market in a way that’s never been done before. You are a sharp, strategic designer, who is ready to build, and collaborate with stakeholders and other creatives to tell our story on every channel—from large brand campaigns to social media, and everything in between.
- Elevate our brand by crafting compelling, inspiring work
- Create work that is insightful, and culturally relevant that helps push the brand forward
- Help lead the design direction, evolution, and execution of Podium’s brand design system
- Set the design direction of our campaigns to build concepts and bring them to life
- You are a conceptual, strategic designer that partners closely with writers, designers, creative directors, marketers, project managers, developers
- Present your ideas and work with clarity while showing how the creative strategically answers the brief
- Working cross-functionally, you will translate complex briefs into simple, strategic ideas that are visually engaging, world-class design
- 5+ years experience as a Designer or Art Director
- Experience in digital, print, retail, packaging, OOH, events, experiential, social, and motion
- Experience in building both brand design systems and campaign creative
- Incredible artistic talent and a firm understanding of traditional art and design principles
- The ability to combine larger conceptual thinking with a rigorous attention to detail
- A portfolio showing your amazing work
- A positive, diverse, and supportive culture, ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021.
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.