Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Lexington, KY? The Lexington Smart Factory has exciting opportunities for motivated individuals.
We are hiring for Assembler’s to join our highly automated manufacturing facility producing load centers and safety switches. Candidates must be able to work any shift available (1st, 2nd or 3rd).
What do you get to do in this position?
- Start each job with a verified first piece of product that meets quality standards, follows in-process inspection procedures, checks quality of work visually, and verifies inspections are completing records
- Performs assembly operations in a safe manner based on prescribed safety methods as instructed by supervisor and/or leader
- Assembles sub-assembly and final assembly based on standardized manufacturing routings in an efficient manner in compliance with cycle times and production
- Work either First or Second Shift and required overtime.
- Lift tables in area
- Some work areas are confined due to position of equipment and stock to limit movement of objects great distances.
- Mechanical hazards exist in use of power tools, equipment, and forklift traffic
- Wear required personal protective equipment’s including the following: eye protection required, hearing protection required (where noise exposure), safety shoes required, wear gloves when required due to sharp objects and hot glue.
- Notifies supervisors or leader of faulty operation of tools and equipment
- Adheres to factory regulations and safety rules
- Employees may handle non-hazardous plant waste in a manner which will ensure compliance with local, state, and federal environmental regulations
- Rotation of assembly operators likely as instructed by supervisor
- Prompt and regular attendance required
- Operators may be required to restart automatic equipment as necessary.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work daily and weekend overtime
- Must be able to work any of the three shifts
- An applicant could be hired to work a certain shift, then get bumped any number of times to another shift.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.