A Few Words About Us
Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing.
- Support attorneys in patent department including calendar and conference room scheduling.
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes customer and executive contact.
- Performs more complex administrative activities including answering phones, managing email, managing budget and processing invoices and organizing our file room (may involve lifting some bankers boxes).
- Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, excel spreadsheet a must for invoices, presentations, booking travel and contract database.
- Possesses a positive attitude, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- A notary public would be a plus for assistance in processing legal documents.
Integrated Resources, Inc.
IT Life Sciences Allied Healthcare CRO
Certified MBE |GSA – Schedule 66 I GSA – Schedule 621I
(D) 732-429-1647 (Tel) 732-549-2030 Ext. 239 (F) 732-549-5549