Applied Systems, Inc., the worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for an Account Coordinator to become a part of our outstanding Support team, which plays an essential role in keeping Applied Systems at the top of the insurance technology industry. In this position, you will be responsible for insuring the smooth onboarding of new clients, as well as the ongoing health of current clients. You will train new clients and assist existing clients on the usage of our Epic Quotes software product. Internally it is your responsibility to act as a voice for our clients, advocating for new feature requests, and helping support resolve cases.
- Perform sales support to clients and potential clients
- Set up client accounts in our internal management system
- Onboarding and training
- Maintain phone and email communication with clients, including basic troubleshooting and client check-ins
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong telephone skills
- 1+ year of customer service experience in a corporate or retail environment
- Customer Service experience in an insurance agency or brokerage a plus, but not required
- Experience using MS Office, and intermediate level computer usage
- Ability to plan and organize technical projects; experience with deadlines for project completion
WHO WE ARE
- LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CLOUD-BASED INSURANCE SOFTWARE– Applied Systems develops the top two Insurance Agency/Broker Management software products in the world. In addition, we also provide innovative mobile apps, Data Analytics, Customer Self-Service, Insurer Connectivity & Rating, eServicing, Benefits Design, and CRM software products. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES– We offer cloud solutions, implementation and education services, 24×7 technical support, and consulting services that are built specifically for our clients.
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY– We have been voted the 2019 Best Cloud-Based Software Solutions Provider in the insurance industry (2019 Corporate Excellence Awards), the 2019 Digital Service Provider of the Year (Corporate Insider) and are ranked #56 in the Cloud Top 500 report for the largest cloud application vendors in the world (Apps That Run the World).
- GOOGLE’S INVESTMENT IN APPLIED– Google/CapitalG made a minority investment in Applied that will spur AI, machine learning, and digital marketing innovation in the global insurance industry.
- CLIENTS– We provide technology to over 160k users within insurance agencies, brokerages, and carriers throughout the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- EMPLOYEES– Applied currently has 1,700+ employees across the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM– We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- DIVERSITY MATTERS- We strive to create a positive workplace culture for those of different thinking, backgrounds, experiences, expertise, and individual qualities across our organization. We want the best and the brightest to be a part of a growing culture that embraces a sense of belonging.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE– Applied allows for a relaxed dress code where jeans are permitted; we call this “Dress for your Day”!
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS– Fun perks are a staple at Applied, including holiday parties with games and contests, summer celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee discount programs, free bagel and fruit on Tuesdays, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT– We are a growing company that offers career opportunities, and not just “another job”. Applied believes in growing our employees and promoting from within, offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the way!
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY– Our average employee tenure is 14 years!
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION– Applied provides a culture of employee recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES– We have a culture that embraces and promotes volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local charities and communities through the ‘Applied Cares’ program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE– Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Virtual Doctors’ Appointments, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day one.
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND– In addition to wellness benefits, Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also offered.
- WORKLIFE BALANCE– There is more to life than work: that is why Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid holidays, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and a free day off for your birthday!
TO LEARN MORE
- Please visit AppliedSystems.com.
Applied Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.