Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re not the only ones who have seen it; we’ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
a4 is an advanced advertising and data company that provides audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national businesses and advertising clients. a4 enables advertisers to reach more than 90 million U.S. households on television through cable networks, on-demand and addressable inventory across the U.S., and more than 45 million U.S. households through authenticated, privacy-compliant IP addressability supported by rich data sets and powerful analytics and attribution services in a simple, user-friendly way.
A4 Advertising is looking for a driven national sales executive who is a skilled relationship builder, strategist and problem solver. Based in New York, this role is responsible for driving new business and growing accounts. The right candidate must have experience selling and managing data-driven linear and digital campaigns and understands the entire sales cycle from RFP through renewal.
This position is well suited to an individual who thrives in a fast-past, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything he/she does and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing sales team while making a direct impact on its success.
- Email and call potential clients and agency leads to set up meetings
- Close new clients and ad agency leads, maintain partnerships for future renewals
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals each quarter and year
- Effectively prepare for and manage business meetings
- Clearly communicate the value of a4 Advertising’s value proposition and the landscape we sit in.
- Effectively work with functional groups such as Client Services, Data & Analytics and Finance teams to ensure over client satisfaction.
- Contribute and improve team resources such as sales and marketing materials
- BA/BS (or equivalent training and experience)
- MUST have 5+ years’ of sales experience in the TV and digital media industry
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly proficient at Excel and PPT
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.