Altice USA/Suddenlink is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We’re not the only ones who have seen it; we’ve recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Administrative Assistant provides broad administrative support to an assigned functional area and serves as a key connector in day-to-day business operations, office/department coordination and senior leadership support. This role works closely with leaders and colleagues at all levels of the organization to complete varied administrative tasks while exercising discretion and sound judgment on a consistent basis.
- Serve as the point of contact for an assigned functional area, helping to ensure smooth communication flow among senior leadership, external parties and employees.
- Assist with calendar management for department leadership, including scheduling internal meetings, external engagements, and candidate interviews, etc.
- Plan virtual, on-site, and off-site meetings, as well as special events, working with appropriate cross-functional colleagues as needed; Assemble and edit meeting-related materials, including agendas, status reports, and presentations.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for senior leadership, including the arrangement of flights, hotels, car service, etc.; prepares expense reports as needed.
- Assist in creating and routing Requests for Signature (RF), and Statements of Work (SOW) to the appropriate parties, as needed.
- Partner with Facilities and Procurement teams on department space planning and the purchase of office equipment and supplies; may assist with hardware and software requests for new hires within assigned functional area.
- Facilitate timely payments to vendors through oversight of the full lifecycle of Oracle iProcurement, including setting up new vendors, creating Purchase Order (PO) requisitions, and receiving invoices.
- Partner with leadership team to assist with various special projects and initiatives.
- Submit resources into the Non-Employee Resource Management system (NoRM) and complete equipment provisioning requests for offshore partners, temporary resources, and project-related resources; track to ensure active resources do not expire and inactive resources are terminated promptly, as needed.
- Create organization charts and process flows as needed.
- All other general administrative support for assigned functional area, including greeting visitors, preparing materials for investment committee review meetings, contract management-related processes, including contract routing and archiving, and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced education preferred.
- Previous experience in a coordinator or administrative support role supporting a large, fast-paced functional area. Experience supporting senior/executive leadership preferred.
- Strong organization and analytical skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and manage small projects.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs before they arise and proactively resolve issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Experience with Oracle software applications, particularly iProcurement module, preferred.
- Experience with virtual meeting software (eg: Microsoft teams, Skype, Webex, or equivalent) preferred.
- Highly proficient in Office 365/Google Docs, specifically Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint. Experience with MS Visio preferred.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.