UpKeep is the top-rated maintenance management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities, equipment, and work orders. We empower over 3,000 customers in 60 countries by providing mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, and enterprise integrations. Our innovative cloud-based application is making work easier and safer for deskless technicians, while improving asset reliability and operational efficiency for business in many fast-growing industries.
We’re a Series B tech startup with 100+ team members across the US. We’ve recently been recognized as a “Best Place to Work“ by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote or from our Los Angeles HQ.
As an Emerging Marketing Account Manager, you will:
- Proactively engage hundreds of customers to identify expansion and up-sell opportunities
- Build relationships with emerging marketing accounts across several major industries
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline, and provide accurate forecasts
- Deliver tailored, consultative product demonstrations
- Maintain accurate notes and records in Salesforce.com
- Pursue industry and competitor knowledge to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Closely collaborate with BDRs, Sales Engineers, Customer Success & Implementation Managers, Product, and Marketing
- Close sales and achieve revenue growth to meet monthly quotas
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1 year of B2B sales or account management experience
- Experience delivering technical product demos and managing contract negotiations
- Proven ability manage pipeline and present sales forecasts
- Ability to prospect, network, and build long-term relationships
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (SalesLoft is a plus)
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the workflow and productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision— so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014 while living in his parent’s garage.
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors are modernizing the way thousands of businesses around the world maintain their facilities and equipment. Customers love UpKeep’s mobile-first application because it gives them the ability to manage work orders on the go. We’re replacing tedious paperwork and cumbersome spreadsheets so technicians can focus on the work that matters most.
UpKeep is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software geared for technicians in industries like manufacturing, healthcare, food production, transportation, fitness, education, hospitality, government, utilities, and construction. We’ve raised $50 million in VC funding following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. With over 1,500 positive customer reviews, we are rated #1 on Gartner, G2, and Capterra. We’re also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
Visit our website to learn more:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.