Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
Are you a passionate, driven hustler?
A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who can translate marketer’s needs into compelling solutions? Do you love to be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who work hard, but play harder?
If so, come join us at Viant!
Viant has an exciting opportunity on our Los Angeles sales team for a Account Executive to evangelize new business, generate awareness, and grow sales of the Viant Advertising Cloud within Los Angeles media agencies and advertisers. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an instrumental role in the evolvement of a territory.
About the Role:
The ideal Account Executive candidate has a solid understanding of digital media and ad tech, and is an enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter who is a key player in driving revenue and building a growing client base. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate works well, collaborates with team members, and possesses the passion to drive change in digital media. The Account Executive should be ready to hit the ground running to close new business, and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities with advertisers & holding companies in Los Angeles
- Consult with clients to uncover marketing objectives and align our solutions to deliver against those goals
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, meeting, presentations, proposals, and more. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Responsible for driving new and growing existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Expand Viant’s footprint across the territory and within key accounts by cross-selling and up-selling product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients’ needs
- 1-3 years digital media/ad tech sales experience
- Solid grasp of – and enthusiasm about – the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while being able to quickly gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings
- Smart, articulate, polished, self-driven, highly motivated team player with excellent problem solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. We capture and analyze data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors to improve customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers across today’s fragmented media market. For more information visit us at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.