WalkMe pioneered the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) to empower business leaders to realize the promise of technology in today’s overwhelming digital world. Through WalkMe’s guidance, engagement, insights, and automation, employees are more efficient, executives have better visibility into digital usage, and organizations maximize the full value of their digital assets to empower digital transformation.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at WalkMe, you’ll report to a Regional Director of Sales and seek new logos and cultivate your existing accounts. You’ll use Salesforce, Clari, LinkedIn and other best of breed applications to run your sales process from introduction to close for companies with greater than 4,000 employees. You will carry a $1m+ quota (at full ramp) and partner with our Sales Engineering, Account Management, and BDR teams. WalkMe Account Executives lead a consultative sales cycle, based on Value-Selling, across multiple stakeholders and departments within each client.
Your Success Plan
- In your first 30 days, you will begin onboarding training to gain a proficient working knowledge of WalkMe’s product, value proposition, use cases, and sales process
- Within the first 60 days, you will attend Sales Onboarding BootCamp and Value-Selling training. You’ll begin to manage your sales cycles. You’ll look for new logos and manage inbound leads
- Within your first quarter, you’ll start closing initial cycles based on your ramp quota
What You Need to Succeed
- 10 years of sales experience with 5 years of SaaS Solution Selling to Enterprise accounts
- You succeed in a growing culture. You operate independently within a collaborative environment
- A deep domain experience (e.g. Banking, healthcare) or a combination of vertical and industry experience
- You have a curiosity for uncovering your customer needs.
- You are passionate for solving customer challenges with new technology
- If you have used WalkMe, let us know that too!
What you will love about us!
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for our Employees and Families, 401(k) program with company matching (up to $5,000), and a vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- WalkMe offices are Work From Home during COVID-19 with frequent virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
- WalkMe celebrates our Fifth year on the Forbes Cloud 100 2020 List, and our CEO, Dan Adika, shares his insights into WalkMe.
- WalkMe helps international companies such as: IBM, LinkedIn, Walgreens, Microsoft, Adobe, Hershey’s, Quest Diagnostics and more!
At WalkMe, we approach Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) with the same level of collaboration, innovation and accountability that we bring to the rest of our business. We believe in the value of diversity and are committed to ensuring an equitable and inclusive workplace where every employee has an equal opportunity to achieve success.
We’ve made this commitment not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we know that having diverse perspectives, experiences and identities on our team helps us to better meet the diverse needs of our global clients. While we’re not yet where we want to be, our goal is to create a workplace as fair and inclusive as our business is category defining. And at WalkMe, we achieve our goals.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: WalkMe does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to WalkMe employees or any other company location. WalkMe is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company for this specific role.