Aerotek has an immediate internal opening for an Administrative Assistant at our Louisville, KY office.
Compensation: $16-17 per hour + monthly bonus up to $250
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring our customers including contract employees, client managers and local sales teams receive superior customer service and administrative support.
- Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
- Greet and hand out applications to all walk in contractors
- Maintains drug testing/medical surveillance process (setting up employee for the clinic, logging and updating office report, email/communicating results to the office)
- File and maintain all office paperwork
- Maintaining adequate levels of Pre-Employment Packets
- Assist with data entry of personal data updates, starts and finishes in PeopleSoft
- Processing orientation paperwork to Human Resources Department
- Timely processing of Tax Credit Forms and other state required forms
- Maintaining outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees
- Maintain and organize all office supplies
- Enter and manage Background process and communicate results to the office
- Delivers Contractor Orientations and verifies information for accuracy
- Assists with office audits and compliance requirement s
Supervisory or Management Responsibilities:
- 1 + years of experience in a customer service related position
- Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow up
- Computer experience with 35-45WPM and understand Microsoft Office Programs
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.