Walsh is currently seeking a Project Manager for our Water Division located in Louisville, KY.
Are you someone who trusts your instincts and has confidence in your ability as a leader? When you see potential in others, do you invest in it? Do you have a proven track record of leading functional teams while successfully creating and delivering impactful solutions for your clients? Do you inspire others to want to do their very best every day? If yes, then keep reading!
Walsh Project Managers organize and initiate structure, but also have a sense of flexibility and make changes where needed. They build lasting infrastructure but also enjoy the ability to build lasting relationships. They empower a sense of responsibility and hold themselves accountable for profitability and business outcomes. They maintain our culture by creating a family out of their project teams.
As a fourth-generation, family-owned business, Walsh recruits individuals who are seeking a small company feel with a large company backing. Walsh is a successful fast-growing company at the forefront of technology and is committed to being the employer of choice to our employees and the builder of choice to our customers.
Walsh is a company where, when you work hard, you will be recognized. If this sounds like you, please apply!
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
- Develops strategy for personnel development & recruiting
- Responsible for managing contractual issues
- Establishing and maintain customer relationships
- Accurate forecasting of costs for job completion
- Provide leadership and development to project team
- Final say in the resolution of problems
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans
- Identifies issues to Program Manager as required to ensure the success of the project
- Reviews and approves preliminary schedules, financial projections, and cost to complete
- Ensures construction site rules and procedures are implemented and followed
- Coordinate with Safety Manager to ensure projects are completed in accordance with safety goals
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in managing construction teams
- Success in client relationships
- Specific roles may require relocation
The Walsh Group offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & Paid US Holidays
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Maternity Leave Policy
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
If you are hired, you will need to provide information regarding your COVID-19 vaccination status. The Walsh Group must comply with applicable COVID-19 Federal, State, Local and Owner vaccination requirements. If hired by The Walsh Group, you must be in compliance with your employment location’s COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.