- Focus on planning and execution of projects from inception through completion, developing design and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
- Prepare presentation drawings and models. Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
- Begin to be responsible for the organization of design and team members to complete design and construction documents on schedule and within budget.
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and construction documents, develop solutions and work directly with clients and consultants.
- Participate in client presentations and/or meetings, presenting ideas and solutions.
- Five years architectural experience, working with multi-disciplinary teams on relevant projects. Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Proficiency in Rhino or SketchUp, and 3D rendering software required.
- Intermediate Revit knowledge required; have used Revit for at least two years in academic and professional settings. Expert Revit knowledge preferred.
- Working knowledge of one or more Adobe Creative Suite programs required. Proficiency in full suite preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Dynamo, and Power Bi preferred.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
- Professional degree in architecture and registration preferred.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates should submit samples along with their resume. Portfolios (up to 1mb) should be uploaded with resume if there is no portfolio link.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.